Lions Club members are ordinary men and women who strive to make a
difference in their local community as well as communities worldwide.
Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing health and education needs that have not been met
Why should I become a Lion?
As a Lions club member, you can:
We're led by talented, dedicated volunteer leaders from around the world.
- Make a difference everyday in your community.
- Whether it is providing support locally or reaching out internationally, you will have an opportunity to serve.
- Be a part of a worldwide organisation carrying out community and humanitarian projects.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programmes, community service projects and events.
- Gain an understanding and have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders where ever you work.
- Assist people in small ways by letting them know a certain glasses frame suits them or assist by sorting food for the hungry.
And, we're supported by the Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF), which helps to fund large Lions humanitarian projects.
Come and join more than 1.3 million members that makes us the world's largest service club organization by helping us be most
effective by getting the job done.
Please contact our membership director at : firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.